- A Wedding Interview Questionnaire will be emailed to the couple after our first conversation. If you prefer, please click the link to download the Questionnaire in Word or PDF Format.
- Save time and Download the Marriage License Application form (HERE) before you go to City Hall. Only one applicant needs to go if you have your partner's original pieces of ID and signatures on the form.
- The first consultation includes an explanation of the legal requirements for getting married in Ontario and a discussion of your wedding ceremony preferences based on your Questionnaire.
- The second meeting includes a one hour Rehearsal at the wedding venue where the details and flow of the ceremony are confirmed. In the event that the rehearsal cannot be done at the venue, we can do this over the phone or video call.
- A Unity Ceremony adds a very special touch to your wedding. This is included in this Package. Props are the responsibility of the couple.
- Your personalized Love Story will be created by us and shared at your wedding (if you wish).
- You can choose your own readings, poems, and vows, or we can provide samples for you.
- Helpful, professional, hands on support with the entire ceremony experience on your wedding day. I will collaborate with all the professionals you have chosen for your wedding day to help ensure a stress free experience.
- I am available throughout the entire wedding planning process.
- Following the ceremony, I file your Marriage Registry and mail your completed marriage license within 48 hours to the Office of the Registrar General.
- Deposit is $100.00 - balance is due within (7) days of the wedding date.
- I accept E Transfers or Cash
- Travel expense: $.60/km over 100 km round trip